Thursday 18 March 2010

He should have been a tester


When trying to define what makes a good tester, a number of characteristics often come out: ability to learn quickly, attention to detail, resolve. I’m sure you could come up with more.
Which made me think; there must be lots of people out there who are slogging away at their job even though they were born to be a tester. They make a perfect match for the software tester role but somehow destiny has gone against them. Poor little souls.

Have you seen any of these people recently? Have you spotted a “should have been a tester” type person?

1 comment:

  1. What ever *philosophy* says, Testing for me is always been about defect, defects and defects, as every single defect inspires me to find a new defect.
    B/w I have been breaking stuff since my childhood and my mom would make sure every thing new is out of reach for me.
    No wonder I landed up in s/w testing.

    ~ T

    ReplyDelete