Wednesday 19 January 2011

the 'The Legendary' Pradeep Soundararajan

There is no doubt about it, today's cartoon was inspired by Pradeep Soundararajan. He's a bit of genius, you should check out his blog.
Recently, he emailed me about a couple of cartoon ideas. I love it when this happens, new ideas seem to trigger even more ideas. One negative side effect though, is I end up feeling like a pessimistic developer! There is no way I can meet the [cartoon] requirements, as I will understand the requirements differently to the way people think they have explained them. But not to worry, I always provide a prototype of the cartoon to check it meets some level of satisfaction/quality :o)
Anyway, this cartoon is my representation of Pradeep's idea. Thanks Pradeep!

3 comments:

  1. Andy, its The THE Legendary :))

    Thanks for bringing the visual. Its awesome. You should get more credits than me for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or the tester-developer "high noon" stand-off: "it's a bug" - "no, it isn't". OK, not quite as exciting as the real high-noon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog is one of the best top 100 software testing blogs listed in this article:
    http://www.testingminded.com/2010/04/top-100-software-testing-blogs.html
    but for me, it's just one of the best! Keep the great work!
    ------------------
    If you plan to go in Cameroon, please visit: Offres d'emploi au Cameroun

    ReplyDelete